Keith Zafren and Patrick McMillan share why they decided never to become fathers, how they became great ones – and you can too. Charles Daniels shares his journey to overcome his anger at his absent father and how he turned it into a positive for other fathers.
- What is a father wound? How do you know if you have it?
- The steps you must take to heal that wound to become a great dad
- Three key components of a fathers blessing, why you need it, how to give it to your children.
- How to be a great dad – simpler than you think.
- The father movement beginning all over America and Europe
- Charles Daniels shares how Fathers Uplift is changing the face of the inner city family
- How you can get involved with The Great Dads Project and Fathers Uplift
Click to listen How To Be A Great Dad and Fathers Uplift
Find Out More
Find out more about healing your father wound, giving a father’s blessing, the book and upcoming workshops
at Keith Zafrens website The Great Dads Project
Reach Charles Daniels by email at fathersuplift at gmail.com
From our sponsor
Amazing Biblical Timeline Chart
Ask your own Bible Question here